Updated: May 1, 2023
The Products are not directed to users under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect information or data from children under the age of 13 or knowingly allow minors under the age of 13 to use the Products. If a user under 13 submits information as a part of the Product registration process or usage, and we learn the person submitting the information is under 13, we will attempt to delete this information as soon as possible. If you are aware of a user under the age of 13, contact us by the Contact Form link at the end of this Policy.
DeepSparse is an inference runtime offering GPU-class performance on CPUs and APIs to integrate machine learning into your application. It comes in two editions:
- Community: free for evaluation, research, and non-production use with our Community License. Telemetry data is collected with ability to opt out of usage analytics.
- Enterprise: fully licensed for production, commercial applications with our MSLSA or can be distributed through cloud marketplaces. Telemetry data is not collected.
SparseML is an open-source library for applying sparsification recipes to neural networks with a few lines of code, enabling faster and smaller models.
Sparsify is a ML-as-a-service platform offering pathways for ML engineers to build sparse models to target optimal general performance at scale. SparseZoo is an online neural network model repository for highly sparse and sparse-quantized models with matching sparsification recipes.
WHAT WE COLLECT
|Scenario||Categories of Information Processed|
|Usage Analytics: |
Disable usage analytics collection by following DeepSparse Community’s Product Usage Analytics documentation.
|Unique device ID (UDID), UUID and other unique identifier|
Hardware Device Information
Your frequency of use, the number of models you run with the Products, the amount of data associated with each model, and the actions you perform within the Products. Note, we do not have access to your specific data ingested by the model at inference time.
|Contacting us with a Product inquiry or with feedback by email or through our online contact or support form.||Your email address, the subject of your inquiry and the text of your message.|
Some of the cookies may expire when the session ends, and you close your browser. Other cookies are saved on your computer’s hard drive. To block the Product websites’ cookies, use the browser’s help button and follow the necessary instructions. However, bear in mind that disabling cookies may complicate or even prevent you from accessing the Product websites or certain features on it.
|IP address from which you access the Products, time and date of access, type of device and browser used, language used, links clicked via a mouse or a touch screen, and actions taken while using the Products.|
|Registering for a trial or contracted version of DeepSparse Enterprise.||Your name, job title, organization, email address.|
Information We Collect from Third-Party Sources
We may occasionally receive your personal information from third-party sources including our affiliates, marketing and research partners, and companies such as ZoomInfo and Seamless.
Users of our Products may also provide your personal information when they identify you as a billing, support, or technical contact, or when inviting you to use our Products or attend our events.
The types of information we collect from third parties may include contact information, demographic data, and content and communications. We use this information to maintain and improve the accuracy of the records we hold about you, identify new customers, and provide a more tailored advertising experience. We may combine this information with other information we collect about you through our Products.
When you are asked to provide personal information, you may decline. But if you choose not to provide information that is necessary to provide certain Products, those Products may not be available or function correctly.
HOW WE USE YOU PERSONAL INFORMATION
- Providing our Neural Magic Products: In reliance on our legitimate interest, we may process your personal information to provide, operate, and maintain Neural Magic Products;
- Communicating with you about purchased Neural Magic Products: We may send you service, technical and other administrative or technical email, messages and other types of notifications (such as distribution and product updates and product patches and fixes) in reliance on our legitimate interests in administering the Neural Magic Products and providing certain features. These communications are considered part of the Neural Magic Products and in most cases you cannot opt-out of them. If an opt-out is available, you will find that option within the communication itself;
- Providing necessary functionality: We process your personal information in reliance on our legitimate interest to provide you with the necessary functionality required during your use of purchased Neural Magic Products;
- Transactional considerations: We process your personal information to complete transactions, and send you related information, including purchase confirmations and invoices, to perform our contract with you and to the extent necessary in reliance on our legitimate interest;
- Handling contact and support requests: If you fill out a “Contact Us” web form or request support as a User, or if you contact us by other means including via Slack, GitHub, or email, we process your personal information to perform our contract with you and/or (if we have not entered into a contract with you) to the extent it is necessary for our legitimate interest in fulfilling your requests and communicating with you;
- Developing and improving our Products: When voluntarily provided, we process your personal information to analyze trends and to track your usage of and interactions with our Products to the extent it is necessary for our legitimate interest in developing, improving and troubleshooting our Products and providing you with more relevant content and service offerings, or where necessary, in reliance on your consent;
- Promoting the security of our services: To the extent necessary for our legitimate interests in promoting the safety and security of our services, we use your personal information to investigate and prevent fraudulent transactions, unauthorized access to our Products, and other illegal activities;
- For our business purposes, such as data analysis, audits, fraud monitoring and prevention, developing new products and features, enhancing, improving or modifying our products and services, identifying usage trends and expanding our business activities in reliance on our legitimate interests;
- Complying with legal obligations: We process your personal information when cooperating with public and government authorities, courts or regulators in accordance with our legal obligations under applicable laws to the extent this requires the processing or disclosure of personal information to protect our rights or is necessary for our legitimate interest in protecting against misuse or abuse of our Products, protecting personal property or safety, pursuing remedies available to us and limiting our damages, complying with judicial proceedings, court orders or legal processes or to respond to lawful requests. As a U.S. company, Neural Magic is prohibited under U.S. laws and regulations from engaging in business, directly or indirectly, with certain countries and persons designated by the U.S. government. To comply with such laws and regulations, including for purposes of compliance with the Office of Foreign Assets Control guidelines and sanctions program, Neural Magic may request additional personal information and process such additional personal information for purposes of compliance with a legal obligation to which Neural Magic is subject.
- Reviewing compliance with applicable usage terms: We process your personal information to review compliance with our contract with you or your organization (where applicable) to the extent that it is in our legitimate interest to ensure adherence to the relevant terms.
- Through the device you use to access our Products, including through third-party cookies and analytics tools, such as Google Analytics; and
- Other purposes: We will process your personal information for other purposes about which we notify you in advance, or for which we receive your consent. In general, we collect and process personal information about you, as necessary to provide the Products you use, and business, meet our contractual and legal obligations, protect the security of our systems and our customers, or fulfill other legitimate interests as described in this Policy and in our notices to you.
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will not share your information with third parties, except in the events listed below or when you provide us your explicit and informed consent.
|Scenario||Purposes||Third Parties Involved|
|We will share your information with our service providers who assist us with the internal operations of the Products. These companies are authorized to use your personal information in this context only as necessary to provide these services to us and not for their own promotional purposes||Operating the Products and our business.||Google Analytics|
Subject to the following additional Policies:
|If you abused your rights to use the Products or violated any applicable law while doing business with us.||Responding to, handling, and mitigating suspected violations of law in connection with our business.||Competent authorities, legal counsels, and advisors.|
|If a judicial, governmental, or regulatory authority requires us to disclose your information.||Complying with a binding request from a competent authority.||Competent authorities.|
|If the operation of the Products or our business is organized within a different framework or through another legal structure or entity.||Enabling a structural change in the operation of the Products and our business.||The target entity of the merger or acquisition, legal counsels, and advisors.|
DATA RETENTION AND SECURITY
We retain your information for as long as needed to operate the Products, and thereafter as needed for record-keeping matters.
We will retain your information for as long as needed to operate the Products. Thereafter, we will still retain your personal information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, establish, and defend legal claims and enforce our agreements. The overall period of retention is approximately 7 years.
We implement measures to secure your information.
We implement measures to reduce the risks of damage, loss of information, and unauthorized access or use of information, such as HTTPS. However, these measures do not provide absolute information security. Therefore, although efforts are made to secure your personal information, there is no guarantee that it will be immune from information security risks.
We may make changes to this Policy from time to time. You will be able to see that we made changes by checking the effective date above. If we decide to use or disclose information that identifies you personally in a way that is materially different from what we stated in our Policy at the time we collected that information from you, we will let you know via email and/or a prominent notice on our site, prior to the change becoming effective and update the “Updated” date at the top of this Policy.
HOW TO CONTACT US
If you have any questions, comments, or concerns regarding this Policy, or our processing of your personal information, contact us:
55 Davis Square, STE 3
Somerville, MA 02144
ATTN: Privacy Compliance
Contact Form: https://neuralmagic.com/contact