As a Solutions Architect at Neural Magic, you will be at the center of delivering value to our customers. Working closely with our sales and R&D teams, you will be responsible for owning all technical aspects of the sales cycle, delivering solutions that align customer’s needs with the capabilities of our technology. This role is hands-on and requires a combination of a strategic solutions-oriented mindset, top notch communication skills, technical depth and ability to adapt to changing customer conditions. If you are someone who want to contribute to solving challenging technical problems at the forefront of machine learning, this is the role for you.
Qualified candidates will use their architect and customer engagement skills to create proof of concepts and dynamic demos that spark the imagination of potential customers. You’ll regularly engage with customers in both pre and post sales capacities, to evaluate and scope solutions, lead pilot technical evaluations, assist customers with implementations, and address obstacles that might hinder a customer’s success. Using your ability to identify challenges before they happen and quickly learn new technical concepts, you enable customers to understand and experience the value of Neural Magic’s product.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Become a full-stack everything: data scientist, machine learning engineer, and customer success advocate for Neural Magic.
- Work closely with customers to train, test and deploy their neural network models using industry leading frameworks and Neural Magic’s software
- Support the design and implementation of solutions for our customers, and partner with Neural Magic’s engineering organization to create and deliver these solutions.
- Partner with Neural Magic R&D to identify and prioritize new features and algorithmic development efforts based on customer engagements.
- Be a trusted advisor and partner, providing analysis of deep learning approaches, helping to define and conduct pilot tests
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- Bachelors or Masters degree in computer science, engineering or another quantitative field, preferably with a focus on machine learning
- 5-7+ years of professional experience in the areas of developing and deploying enterprise software solutions, solutions architecture, and customer implementations.
- Solid knowledge of machine learning concepts and models, in particular CNNs and FCNs
- Proficient with Tensorflow, Pytorch, and other machine learning frameworks
- Ability to learn quickly, maintain a positive attitude, and to hold yourself accountable for our customer’s success.
- Ability to think about solutions from a customer perspective, establish connections between requirements, solutions and success criteria.
- Excellent communication skills, especially written and presentation skills with the ability to tailor technical information for different audiences.
We are looking for engineers excited to work with parallel and concurrent algorithms, who want to work closely with the founding team and who want to contribute to solving challenging technical problems.
PRIMARY JOB REQUIREMENTS
- 2+ year of experience coding in modern C++ and writing C++ libraries, writing high performance code for compute intensive operations
- Low level systems developer (x86 assembly) and multicore programming
- Experience working with parallel and concurrent algorithms
- Familiarity with deep neural network models and techniques
- Likes dynamic work environment
- Likes to learn new technology concepts
COMMUNICATION & CULTURE
- Self-directed practitioner who learns fast and is comfortable operating a blank slate environment
- Strong communications skills with both technical and non-technical team members
- Strong sense of project ownership and personal responsibility