ENGINE LICENSE AGREEMENT
Please read this Agreement carefully before using software for the first time. By using the Software, you agree to these terms. If you do not agree to the terms of this Agreement, the Software may not be installed on your computer systems.
The Software consists of a current version of: (a) machine executable (object) code, and (b) any existing user guide and release notes. The Software is copyrighted by Neuralmagic, Inc. (“Neural Magic”), and it is licensed and not sold. Licensing questions about this Software should be directed to [email protected].
1. License. You have a non-exclusive, personal and non-transferable right and license to use the Software. You will ensure that anyone who obtains and uses the Software does so only in compliance with the terms of this Agreement. No right to sublicense is granted. All other rights in and to the Software are hereby reserved.
2. Restrictions. As the source code of the Software is confidential, you may not decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, or otherwise attempt to derive the source code of the Software for any purpose. Except as permitted by applicable law and this Agreement, you may not sublicense the Software. You may not use or otherwise export the Software except as authorized by United States law.
3. No Warranty. The Software is provided to you "AS IS" and without warranty. You are not entitled to any hard copy documentation, maintenance, support or updates for the Software unless you have entered into a separate commercial agreement under which support obligations are specified.
WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES RELATED TO THE SOFTWARE, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED IN THE SOFTWARE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, OR THAT THE OPERATION OF THE SOFTWARE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, OR THAT DEFECTS IN THE SOFTWARE WILL BE CORRECTED. WE DO NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OR THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF THE SOFTWARE OR RELATED DOCUMENTATION IN TERMS OF THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY OR OTHERWISE. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO PORTIONS OF THE ABOVE EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
4. Limitation of Liability. In no event shall we be liable to you for any damages with respect to your use of the Software. Further:
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE, SHALL WE BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THIS LICENSE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES RESULTING FROM ANY LOSS OF DATA CAUSED BY THE SOFTWARE. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES SO THIS LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
5. Controlling Law and Severability. This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the United States and those of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. If for any reason a court of competent jurisdiction finds any provision, or portion thereof, to be unenforceable, the remainder of this Agreement shall continue in full force and effect. Any dispute regarding this Agreement shall be resolved in either the state or federal courts in Massachusetts.
6. Complete Agreement. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between us with respect to the version of the Software licensed hereunder. No amendment to or modification of this Agreement will be binding unless in writing.
Your rights under this Agreement will terminate automatically without notice if you fail to comply with any term(s) of this Agreement.
Updated January 28, 2021
Neuralmagic, Inc.’s Legal Policies may be found at https://www.neuralmagic.com/legal