We are looking for senior engineers excited to work with machine learning, parallel and concurrent algorithms, interested in working closely with the founding team and who want to contribute to solving challenging, high performance computing problems.
PRIMARY JOB REQUIREMENTS
- 5-7+ year of experience coding in modern C++ and writing C++ libraries, writing high performance code for compute intensive operations
- Low level systems developer (x86 assembly) and multicore programming
- Experience working with parallel and concurrent algorithms
- Familiarity with deep neural network models and techniques
- Likes dynamic work environment
- Likes to learn new technology concepts
COMMUNICATION & CULTURE
- Self-directed practitioner who learns fast and is comfortable operating a blank slate environment
- Strong communications skills with both technical and non-technical team members
- Strong sense of project ownership and personal responsibility
Interested? Please send your resume to [email protected]. We look forward to hearing from you!