Are you heading to NeurIPS in Vancouver this December 8-14th? So are we! And we would love to meet you. Stop by booth #9 and say hello.
Who is Neural Magic?
Coming out of MIT, Neural Magic is a pure software engine that delivers GPU-class performance when running neural networks on commodity CPUs. Our software offers organizations to flexibly deploy models where they want to on the infrastructure that makes sense, at scale, in the cloud or on-premise.
What is Neural Magic doing at NeurIPS?
- Demoing our software. You’ll be able to see our software firsthand, running image recognition and object detection models so you can witness the performance for yourself. Stop by booth #9 to see a demo!
- Sharing knowledge. Dan Alistarh is presenting "Powerset Convolutional Neural Networks" on December 12 at 10:45am. Join Dan to learn about a novel class of CNNs for set functions (such as data indexed with the powerset of a finite test).
- Networking. Come meet us over a casual lunch, steps away from the Convention Centre. You will get a chance to meet Dan, our co-founder and MIT professor Nir Shavit, and others. RSVP here.
- Hiring. We are looking for talented back-end developers, full stack engineers, machine learning engineers, and more. Talk to us about joining us on our mission.
- Planting trees. We take ethical responsibilities to the world seriously. And not just by building transformational technology. For each "hello" we get at our booth #9, we will plant one tree. So come say hello and help us make the world a better place.
See you in Vancouver!