Neural Magic 1.2 Product Release (Version Number Deprecated)
NOTE: As of February 2021, our products have been renamed and versions re-numbered; most have been open-sourced and their release notes can be found in GitHub!
- SparseML (formerly Neural Magic ML Tooling)
- SparseZoo (formerly Neural Magic Model Repo)
- DeepSparse Engine (formerly Neural Magic Inference Engine)
We are excited to announce the Neural Magic 1.2 product release. This product milestone contains new feature updates, an improved user experience, and stability enhancements that will simplify the ability for our clients to achieve price performance on commodity CPUs.
Neural Magic Inference Engine
- Support for Ubuntu 20.04
- Licensing for user activation and software management
- Added operators for performance - ReduceMin, ReduceMax, ReduceMean, Pow, Sqrt
- Preliminary quantized convolutions and operators for performance
Neural Magic ML Tooling
Enables data scientists to optimize their model for performance without having to sacrifice accuracy required for business outcomes. This feature set includes model pruning APIs and CLIs as well as transfer learning APIs and CLIs, simplifying the process of achieving performance on deep learning models with Neural Magic.
- Support for PyTorch 1.6
- PyTorch SSD API usability improvements via training and pruning examples
- TensorFlow SSD API usability improvements via training and pruning examples
- Post-Training Quantization support for ONNX, enabling quantized graph outputs to run in the Neural Magic Inference Engine
Neural Magic Model Repo
Simplify time to value and reduce skill burden to build performant deep learning models by having a collection of pre-trained, performance-optimized deep learning models to prototype from. The repository consists of popular image classification and object detection models and is constantly growing.Performant model additions:
Head of Product